CLICK ME to know my BEAUTY and RICH secret.. I will tell you all my secret recipes

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Demam Potter-ista (>_<)

Yuupp!! Sesuai dengan judul aye jg mengikuti demam Harry Potter dan 'you know who' ☺

Yang dibahas between me and my hubbie adalah lets find and see HP's ticket in weekdays after this week.. Kan pasti ga terlalu ngantri sadis..

And surprisingly, when he came home he gave me these tickets :) he bought by himself.. Ga pake card secara online lho.. Jadi doi ngantri.. Hehehehee

After our fight last week, yaaah aye anggep ini sebagai salah satu little gift dari dia hihihi..

The ticket!!
Overall.. I'M HAPPPYYY!!!! And now I'm watching HP!! Wooohooo!!

Thanks hubbiee.. (`ﻬ´) muaaachh2!!!
° ° •o Sent with love n kisses from Baby ƻôë and Mom Shirley o• ° °

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! Kindly leave your comments which are very much appreciated with a thankful heart =)