CLICK ME to know my BEAUTY and RICH secret.. I will tell you all my secret recipes

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

the Hardest day

uda lama abis drai posting terakhir di blog, but today .. asli bener2 down..

i dont want to describe in detail what i feel and what happened with me tonite. but all i want to share is people, if you love your partner pls holding their hands through everything like your vow in your wedding. dont treat them as ur garbage as you already have them as your couple in your family. be a friend, sister/brother and always loving them with ur care.

karena cinta mereka diam dan berusaha berpikir positif that this is nothing. but when they realize that they were wrong, the situation is already changed. Tonite i learn that between love and hate is having a small bridge between those 2 words. how i am amazed with the situation and condition.

and then i fight with myself to breath in and breath out and try to relaxing myself by hugging and playing my baby. maaaann... thats so hard to do not to yell back and punch them back in their faces and scream to them to realize what condition that they have made for me!!! they ruined my life!!! why they cant just put a space between them??? and realize how to be a mother, wife, husband and child and uncle or dad??? what should i do after now??

mostly i cried till my eyes pops up, but tonite even 1 tear didnt flowign down from my eyes.. is my heart already freeze? or my mind keep denying from the reality??

Dear God, pls make me strong and keep my mind cool and relax so i can think clearly and wiser..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! Kindly leave your comments which are very much appreciated with a thankful heart =)