CLICK ME to know my BEAUTY and RICH secret.. I will tell you all my secret recipes

Friday, February 17, 2012

ZOE is ONE!

Zoe charge tenaga dulu 2,5 jam before party

Sabtu,  11 February 2012, my little Zoe genap berumur 1 tahun =)
dan jujur daku ga mau neko-neko dan ngoyo buat ngadain ultah yg gede2an or too heboh.. ya elah pas hari-H aja si zoe ogah betul turun dari gendongan gue, maunya digendong saban hari *kolokan mode on.. jadi, kita cuman adain di KFC Artha Gading and tema yang diambil adalah Elmo (at that time Zoe suka banget sama lagu2 Elmo). Nuansanya sesuai sama baju Zoe kuning n tosca =)

super simple but i was so happy hehehe..
my cousin jadi fotografer dadakan hehe
my friends were coming
everybody love the food (my in law yg buat hehe as my food requested)
everybody love their goodie bag (I designed & made it myself)
I love my Elmo's backdrop for Zoe's background hehehe (also made by me)
Zoe's birthday cake was super duper cute and super yummy!! Big thanks for oma Dottie =D
Zoe walopun jadi manja, tapi dia ketawa2 n senang bermain dengan balon hehehe

Backdrop =)
Zoe's mini cake
blowing the candle
with Aunties
Zoe & Mommy
Happy birthday my dearest baby Zoe, mommy selalu dan tak akan pernah berhenti beryukur buat 1 tahun yg sudha kita lewatin bersama. Doa mami buat Zoe: biar Zoe cinta Tuhan dan selalu dalam pernyertaan dan rencana Tuhan yang indah. AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! Kindly leave your comments which are very much appreciated with a thankful heart =)