CLICK ME to know my BEAUTY and RICH secret.. I will tell you all my secret recipes

Monday, December 19, 2011

My 27th bday :)


Yuhuuu..

Todae my 27th bday dpt surprise from my girls but too bad daku ga sngaja ktauan gtyu mreka lg kongkalikong dgn suami krn ga sengaja mau pinjem BB buat cek FB :p

But surely gw sih thanks God bener mreka sampe rela ngumpul di Serpong to gather n celebrate my bday :)

Bertambah usia means musti bertambah wise and smart to think bout my future, esp for Baby ƻôë. Gw berdoa buat bisnis saat ini n next business in d future, biar smua berjalan sesuai rencana Tuhan saja :)

Btw i realize 3 years from now i must starting to use wrinkle treatment already.. Hahahahaa.. So old yaaa sudah saya ini..

Happy bithday to myself, be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! Kindly leave your comments which are very much appreciated with a thankful heart =)