CLICK ME to know my BEAUTY and RICH secret.. I will tell you all my secret recipes

Monday, August 1, 2011

My bad.. My bad..

Kenapa ya susah sekali mencegah n menjauhi segala sesuatu yg enak but nan non halal??

Kaya mie instant.. Something yg mustinya kita bener2 avoid krn merusak sistem tubuh kita tapi susyaaaahh bener dijauhiii... Enaaakk bangeeettt.... Apalagi kuahnya.. Aduuhhhh... Thoseeee michiiiiinnn is killliiiinnngg meee!!!

I know this posting is so annoying n lebay to read but this truly comes frm my heart..

Suliiitt skaleee ga makan mie instant.. N espc korean mie instant.. Lovee loveee kimchiiii!!!

N my hubbie lately suka teasing me around dengan masak mie goreng tiap malem gr2 klaperan ditengah malem doi.. Bt abis d..

Yaaah this post hanya merupakan my alternative way to excuse me this time to eat instant noodle.. Sorry Baby ƻôë, ur mom is naughty todae :p

° ° •o Sent with love n kisses from Baby ƻôë and Mom Shirley o• ° °

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! Kindly leave your comments which are very much appreciated with a thankful heart =)