CLICK ME to know my BEAUTY and RICH secret.. I will tell you all my secret recipes

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

In love

YES!! I'm in love with my iPad hihihihi..

Jus bought the bright green smart cover n transparent silicone cover for the back at ibox yesterday. Luckily they had 20% disc for smart cover(cheaper than US price). But anyway it still expensive to spend 640,000 in a minute in 1 place hohoho

Anyway what I like to share is my very first photo scrap about Zoe hehehe.. Not very nice bcoz can't do edit that I like with iPad apps hehehe.. Anyway I just want to share what zoe's happy face look like when she saw her face in iPad n how she reacted with her actions hohohoho..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! Kindly leave your comments which are very much appreciated with a thankful heart =)