CLICK ME to know my BEAUTY and RICH secret.. I will tell you all my secret recipes

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My little Sunshine :)

Dear my Little sunshine,

Thank you for being my daughter

Thank you to bring happiness n joyful in heart and peace in my soul

Thank you to teach me to be more wise and be a patient person

Thank you to give me opportunity to be a good mommy

Thank you to encourage me to pursue my goals

Thank you to comfort me when I'm sad nor mad with your hug

Thank you to love me with ur tiny hands when I feel that no one is loving me enough

Thank you to never bored to play and talk with me when I have no one to talk to

Thank you for ur patience for waitting me till go home and giving a chance to cuddle&sing a lullaby to u before u sleep at night

Thank you to keep saying that everything is gonna be alright with ur big eyes

Thank you for letting me to be the FIRST person to see what new things that you can do

Thank you to remind me to say thank you to God when u awaking me with your big smile in the morning

I'm very happy to be your mom and thank you to give me a new life when the time u were born. Those precious moments will always stay in my heart and mind

Mommy loves you so much my Baby ƻôë and I pray that I can be the best parent for you

With LOVE,
Mommy
° ° •o Sent with love n kisses from Baby ƻôë and Mom Shirley o• ° °

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! Kindly leave your comments which are very much appreciated with a thankful heart =)