CLICK ME to know my BEAUTY and RICH secret.. I will tell you all my secret recipes

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Oohh oohh Tragedy!!

Agak lebay sih my headline.. Sama abis dengan sikond yang ada @ my office.. Super duper lebay orang2nya dah ah!!

Pemimpinnya bukannya menilai orang berdasarkan dengan hasil kerja tapi malah sibuk dikomporin oleh kanan kiri yg malah ga kerja n nyaris ga ngehasilin apa2 but mulutnya mang maniiiiisssss bener buat jadi ass sucker.. Gw ngerti n tau sih dlm dunia kerja emang pasti selalu ada orang2 yg krjanya dkit tapi krn pinter menjilat so pada lebih dapet apresiasi dibandingkan dengan orang2 yang bener2 bekerja keras but malah ga dapet sama sekali apresiasi bahkan dianggep sama skali tidak memberikan sumbangsih apa2..

Well hello to those ass sucker out there.. Hell yeah u can bring me down these years.. But surely now I'm getting back my dignity and give you the resignation letter!! I will see what ur company look like after me and other staff leaving from ur company!! YES!! We are leaving..

Selama ini I keep silent my mouth and try to be positive in any situation u gave me.. But, I cant stand anymore for everytime u calling me to ur room u will not only talk bout my work evaluation but will also talk about my husband.. wht is ur point? My husband's income is bigger than my salary? Of course!! Than why u always asking me if I still want to work or want to help my husband? Is that what u want? Asking me politely to resign from job? So u not responsible to give me allowance because u r not fired me?

Then I give u my letter.. Dont worry.. I dont HATE you, I just not the type of person who will like a person like u.. That's all..

So, I'm moving from marketing division to admin division to prove it to u that I'm not that stupid or not capable enough to be a multitasking person in ur office.. From my hard experiences in ur office I have learn how to do administration, marketing, sales and operation in the same time.. Thank you for your negative judgment that always telling me that I cant do any else beside selling.. Hello who do u think that can stay to manage talkshow and developing 2 new different programs and 1 program in outside Jakarta at the same time? How many times u have rolling ur staff to in charge for talkshows? And they choose to resign rather than to handle talkshow for ur company. Its so funny to see that u cant learn from ur experiences like what u teach and training to other people.. Its a pitty thing to be honest.

I cant say any other words to describe. My feeling about u..

Until now u even never ask me or greet me directly. U always asking about me from my friend, why? R u scared of my potential? Yes, I will leaving ur company with my head up!!

I dont need ur money!! God is never sleep n too far to know what the reality is.

Craaaapppppppppp!!!!!

PS: Dear God, I know that this is wrong to describe and telling about my office and my boss. Pls forgive me T_T
Best Regards,
Shirley Lim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! Kindly leave your comments which are very much appreciated with a thankful heart =)